DOVER, Del. - A robbery is under investigation, after police say that a suspect took money from a McDonald's in Dover, on Monday afternoon.
According to Dover Police, on Monday at 5:07 p.m., a black male suspect went into McDonalds on East Lebanon Road, and approached the cash register. While at the cash register, the suspect reportedly showed off a handgun and demanded money from an employee.
The employee allegedly turned over cash, before the suspect fled. The employee was not injured. The suspect was described as a black man, 5'11"-6' tall, with brown eyes and black hair.
He was also reportedly wearing a light colored sweater, jeans and displaying a handgun. No surveillance photos are available.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to please call Troop Three Criminal Investigative Unit, Detective Beck at 302-698-8527.
Information may also be provided by calling Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 or via the internet.
- New bombing 2 days after latest blast in Austin,Texas
- Local psychiatrist's license suspended amid allegations
- New pilot program instills love of sports and team building at Pocomoke Middle School
- City of Salisbury unveils new youth community center
- Horses rescued as investigation continues to unfold
- Worcester County opens new thrift shop