Police: Woman pierced in chest by beach umbrella
A 46-year-old Pennsylvania woman was flown out after officials say she was pierced in the chest by a beach umbrella on 54th Street in Ocean City Sunday afternoon.
Traffic stop leads to recovery of stolen handgun
A 29-year-old Millsboro man is facing weapons and drug offenses after Delaware State Police say they found a stolen handgun and drug paraphernalia in his car during a traffic stop.
Police investigating fatal afternoon crash
The Delaware State Police Collision Reconstruction Unit is continuing to investigate a fatal crash West Piney Grove Rd. in Georgetown Saturday afternoon.
Rain at Delaware State Fair hurts vendors
It's day three of the Delaware State Fair, but it's the first day this year that visitors are experiencing the fair in the rain.
- Weather impacts local waters in Ocean City
- Groom rushes to help at nearby crash scene in Md.
- Tickets on sale for newspaper shooting benefit concert in Md.
- New prescription drop off site now available in hopes of reducing available opioids
- Medical providers take time during water world to teach safe swimming tips
- 1950s Amtrak dome railcar with all-windows top level returns
- More than senior moments: Better dementia detection is urged
- The Latest: LA supermarket will remain closed after standoff
- Memorial service planned Missouri boating accident victims
- Officer killed during police chase in Washington state
- Opera based on Pink Floyd album 'The Wall' makes US debut
- Chemical pollution study begins for Chincoteague residents
- Google to string undersea cable from France to Va.
- Years of work ahead to study chemical pollution at NASA site in Va.
- Two adults dead, two children survive in crash involving tractor trailer
- United States' new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard