UPDATE: State Trooper fatally shot at Bear Wawa; suspect barricaded in Middletown home
UPDATE 4:Delaware State Police have been involved in a barricade situation since Wednesday afternoon.
Former Station 1 gets approval from Chiefs Association
Wednesday night, the Wicomico County Fire Chiefs Association approved the former Salisbury Station One volunteers to serve a portion of the county by a vote of 7 to 4.
Del Tech communication students show off at showcase
While many students stress and cram for an exam or final project only to be seen by their instructor or class, communication students at Del Tech convened at the Milton Theater for a showcase of the best work produced by students throughout the year.
Previewing Small Business Week
Sunday will kickoff this year's National Small Business Week, recognized since 1963. The goal is to highlight the critical contributions made by the nation's entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- US unemployment claims tick up but remain at low level
- US orders for durable goods edge up 0.7 percent in March as key investment category remains weak
- Surprise! Johnny Depp appears as Jack Sparrow on Disney ride
- Claims for US unemployment benefits rise by 14,000 to 257,000, but remain low
- Ohio zoo euthanizes 29-year-old polar bear that had cancer
- Sen. McDowell introduces bill to ban conversion therapy
- Update: Severly burned Lewes fire captain cont. recovering
- Kent and Sussex County announce the expansion of its Syringe Services Program
- Firefighters and community members gather in Laurel to honor Alan Schweitzer
- Activist on Muslim unity rally: "Our children will be confident. They will know, this is our land."
- Special education teachers are biggest need in Virginia
- UPDATE: Coast Guard active search for missing waterman suspended
- Conservative group challenges abortion regulation changes
- State Supreme Court to hear utility rate challenge
- Blue crab survey: Overall population slightly down, number of spawning females rises