Day touts improvements in State of the City address
Mayor Jake Day highlighted 4,300 jobs that have been added to the suburbs surrounding Salisbury this year alone and much more at his State of City Address Wednesday at Salisbury University.
Group takes bike ride for wounded vets
A group called Heroes Haven put on their annual bike escort from Mardela Springs to Sharptown Wednesday evening.
Investing in agriculture
Delaware is investing in the future of its agricultural industry, according to the Department of Agriculture
Traffic shift comes to Salisbury bypass
Maryland State Highway officials are asking drivers to stay alert as more changes are coming to the Salisbury bypass.
- NYC water main breaks, sending geyser blasting onto house
- Teacher resigns over 'Make America Great Again' T-shirts
- Convicted war criminal to teach at Serbia's military academy
- Helen DeVos, who backed health, education causes, dies at 90
- Police kill armed, suicidal man at Florida apartment complex
- 'Murder insurance' or protection in self-defense cases?
- UPDATE: 911 cell phone service restored in Accomack County
- UPDATE: 911 cell phone use restored after service issues in Accomack County
- Former VSP trooper indicted for forging public records in Accomack Co.
- Accomack Co. 911 calls affected after Verizon Wireless experiences issues
- Free coffee on Delmarva