Veterans use hunting excursion to help the healing process
Veterans returning from war can have a difficult time returning to civilian life, even more so if those veterans come home with the scars of war. One organization, Freedom Hunters, is putting on its annual hunting event to help those wounded warriors and some men and women still serving to heal.
University, City out to help clean up local community
Hundreds of Salisbury University students put on their gloves and grabbed some tools to help the community in its tenth annual I love Salisbury clean up day.
Pack to give back reaches over 500 families
A group of 150 volunteers started their weekends helping bag and deliver Thanksgiving dinners to hundreds of families in the community. This a part of the Emmanuel Wesleyan Church's Adopt A Block outreach program called Pack to Give Back.
Sussex Central falls to William Penn in the quarterfinals of DIAA playoffs
The Sussex Central Golden Knights fell at home to the William Penn Colonials in the DIAA quarterfinals 12-7.
- Pack to give back reaches over 500 families
- Downing Project complete, Sells children home for the holidays
- Local organization donates over 260 Thanksgiving meals
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Santa's in town? You need a reservation this year
- APNewsBreak: Neurologist faces sex allegations in 3 states
- Pieces of once-mighty NY bridge get new life in rural towns
- Testing required at private schools in Nevada choice program
- Some firsts among 32 US students picked as Rhodes scholars
- Looking toward election after Menendez's 'Resurrection Day'
- Cygnus spacecraft reaches its destination
- Deputies: Five charged in investigation of attempted murder of witness in Accomack County
- Construction begins on Mount Prospect Avenue bridge in Onancock
- Eastern Shore Community College President set to step down in mid-January 2018 in Va.
- Cygnus cargo spacecraft on Antares rocket launches sending 7,400 pounds of supplies