New report puts Facebook under fire
Log into Facebook and you can find videos of people fighting, statuses about hating different races, to a certain extent you can find just about anything.According to a new report by The Guardian Facebook has rules, but the lines are blurred.
Increased Md. travel volume mirrors nat'l trend for holiday weekend
If you're not a big fan of traffic, traveling during Memorial Day weekend may sound like a logistical nightmare; however, it's not stopping the millions of Americans expected to hit the roads.
CBF calls proposed EPA funding cuts "outrageous"
The Chesapeake Bay Foundation is criticizing the planned cuts to the Environmental Protection Agency ('EPA') budget proposed by the Trump Administration.
Crisfield to host public hearing to apply for federal funding
The city will be hosting a public hearing to receive input on applying for a federally funded through the Maryland Community Development Block Grant Program. This program provides funds towards housing revitalization, community facilities, and economic development.
- HSBC moving nearly 500 jobs out of Delaware
- 47 states and D.C. reach settlement with Target for 2013 data breach
- Delaware State Fire School receives grants to purchase training equipment
- Fire school receives grants to purchase training equipment
- Man suffers gunshot wound to leg in overnight Dover shooting