Locals begin to feel effects of Memorial Day weekend on the roadways
Memorial Day weekend has arrived, and you can tell just by the weather, or the traffic on local roadways. Locals we spoke with say they already see a difference since last week.
Vigil held for Salisbury lynching victim
A group of local activists came together in Salisbury Friday to remember the victim of a dark chapter in Delmarva's history.
App tells you when and where it is safe to swim
Many will be hitting the beaches and some may even be brave enough to jump into the chilly ocean water but with that being said, officials want to remind residents about a helpful app that will let you know when and where it's safe to swim.
UPDATE: Delaware officials finish natural habitat restoration projects
After more than six years since Hurricane Sandy made landfall and destroyed parts of the Delaware coast reserves, the First State has finally completed its restoration projects.
- Morgan Freeman says he did not assault women
- Vintage denim: 125-year-old Levis sell for nearly $100K
- Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular
- Pint-sized Rhode Island taps into regional craft beer boom
- Subtropical Storm Alberto still chugging toward Gulf
- AP PHOTOS: A selection of pictures from the past week
- Delaware State Police ask pedestrians to use caution after fatal crash in Dewey Beach
- DOC: Rapist, inmate wanted in Del.
- Del. officials say hundreds may have been exposed to tuberculosis
- Pedestrian dead after Del. crash; investigation ongoing
- Man arrested in connection with copper wire thefts for a second time