Lawmakers propose new tax to fund clean water efforts
(AP) - State lawmakers are proposing a new tax on Delaware homeowners and businesses to fund a host of clean-water initiatives.
Delaware hosts addiction seminars to provide public with resources
Various community sessions were held throughout Delaware on Thursday to provide people with addiction treatment options and support available in the state.
Annual Santa's Workshop event provides toys to Salisbury kids
Salisbury kids got the Christmas experience of a lifetime Thursday night. They were able to enjoy some hot chocolate, cookies and free toys all at the 10th annual Santa's Workshop event.
Wreaths Across America escort stops by Salisbury
We honor our troops on holidays like Veterans Day, Memorial Day and the fourth of July, but the rest of the year we sometimes forget just how much people have sacrificed to defend our freedom.
- Wreaths Across America escort stops by Salisbury
- Go Fund Me page set up for Berlin family after house fire
- Easton's MSP K-9 cemetery getting revamped to honor their furry friends
- OC task force hopes to improve growing motor events
- SU Communications Professor explains net neutrality, after FCC votes to repeal it
- Grand jury report due on fraternity culture at Penn State
- Mental treatment ordered for man accused of cutting up wife
- Eminem to host pop-up with 'mom's spaghetti' on the menu
- Police officer charged in off-duty, hit-and-run crash
- Illinois man gets 69-year sentence for killing man at party
- Man convicted in workplace beheading set for sentencing
- Delaware hosts addiction seminars to provide public with resources
- Tips to prevent the flu, after the first flu-related death in Delaware
- Officials: Dog dies in Cheswold blaze; cause under investigation
- Suspects sought in connection to Rehoboth Beach shoplifting incident
- Del. lawmakers eye ban on bump stocks
- UPDATE: Man convicted of raping 13-year-old girl in 1986 in Accomack County
- Undercover investigation reveals animal cruelty in Tyson farm
- Ralph Northam names new secretary of transportation in Va.
- Informant testifies against ex-cop accused in terror trial in Va.
- Norfolk man pleads not guilty to firing shots at deputy in Accomack Co.