Locals hoping to open new community center
In Salisbury, a group of locals are trying to get some funding for a community center in town.
ALCU of Del. asks local police not to act as immigration deportation force
The ACLU of Delaware is calling on local police agencies to not act as President Donald Trump's immigration deportation force.
Real estate company plans to revitalize former Cambridge Plaza
In Cambridge, a commercial real estate company has received the green light to kick-off a revitalization project that is set to revive an area filled with vacant businesses .
Sussex County Council adopts new drainage ordinance to combat flooding issues
The Sussex County Council has adopted a drainage and grading ordinance that they say will help stem future flooding issues in the county.
- ALCU of Del. asks local police not to act as immigration deportation force
- Updated Real estate company plans to revitalize former Cambridge Plaza
- Maryland lawmakers give final approval to $43.5B budget
- UPDATE: Suspect ID'd in Tuesday Bishopville car chase that ended with crash
- Pedestrian hit by car in Easton flown to Shock Trauma
- Police reports say student pilot crashed plane on purpose
- Carl Clark, WWII hero recognized 6 decades later, dies
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Anti-abortion activists who made undercover videos of Planned Parenthood talks charged with 15
- Pennsylvania school district Oks pact on immigrant students
- McAuliffe renews push for Medicaid expansion in Virginia
- Public comment sought as Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge looks to raise entrance fee
- Manna Cafe sees spike in serving since Jan. launch
- Trawler captain evacuated by Coast Guard off Virginia coast
- Appeals court revives case challenging death row conditions