Health officials: Eight people dead after suspected overdoses in Del.
Overdose deaths continue to rise after Delaware officials say eight people have died from suspected overdoses in four days.
The Brightside: The Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
Since 1984, the Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore has been working to offer money and support for organizations across the Eastern Shore.
DSP: Del. man wanted in connection with kidnapping and attempted rape investigation
A man is wanted on multiple charges after troopers say he physically assaulted and kidnapped his girlfriend in Delaware.
Police: Employee confronted suspects during attempted robbery at Md. pharmacy; investigation ongoing
An investigation is ongoing after police say two men were involved in an attempted armed robbery at a Princess Anne pharmacy. Authorities report that one suspect was armed during the incident.
- Officials: Over 300 lb. shark caught in the Chesapeake Bay
- Updated Police: Employee confronted suspects during attempted robbery at Md. pharmacy; investigation ongoing
- UPDATE: Man arrested after allegedly cutting two individuals in Somerset Co.
- Assateague Island Alliance sets goal for 'fed horse is a dead horse' campaign
- Officials to hold information session on aquaculture application in Worcester County
- Chicago-area megachurch paid $3.25M over child sexual abuse
- Indiana animal shelter accused of freezing kittens to death
- Cuomo: Dozens trapped in homes by flash flooding, damage
- Judge: Justice who presided over Nassar trial to remain
- Stormy Daniels' lawyer appears in Houston immigration court
- The Latest: Utah firefighter killed had extensive experience
- DSP: Del. man wanted in connection with kidnapping and attempted rape investigation
- Missing Delaware juvenile: Meiona Curtis
- Rehoboth Beach storm water system due for a revamp
- MILLSBORO PD: Free house up for grabs, moving costs not included
- Beloved waitress in Ocean View gains community support after suffering an aneurysm