Officials: Dorchester Co. fire causes over $100K in damages
A fire remains under investigation after officials say multiple companies responded to the fire, and it caused over $100,000 in damages, in Dorchester County.
Officials: Liberty St., Commerce St. project set for Feb. 20
Officials announce that a water and sewer construction project is set to begin in Centreville.
Flu death toll in Del. increases to 18
(AP) - Delaware public health officials say the death toll from the flu has risen to 18.
UPDATE: Attorney seeks sentence of time served for FBI impersonator
(AP) - An attorney for a Maryland man who pleaded guilty to impersonating an FBI agent says the man's life began to unravel when he became addicted to painkillers and was kicked out of the Navy.
- Updated Officials: Liberty St., Commerce St. project set for Feb. 20
- UPDATE: Attorney seeks sentence of time served for FBI impersonator
- Man charged in connection to attempted motorcycle theft in Talbot Co.
- First trial set for man accused of shooting six in two states
- Join Ocean City in annual beach district planting event
- Teen accused of threatening school shooting arrested
- Native images in exhibit questions how America is defined
- New York woman falls to her death out of fifth-floor window
- Fire destroys squad's 5 ambulances, causes $2M in damages
- Oklahoma lawmaker delays resolution seeking judge's removal
- Officials: No dog meat on the menu at Los Angeles restaurant
- UPDATE: Police: Woman assaulted during Dover home invasion; one charged
- Merchant's Attic event draws thousands of bargain hunters
- Greenwood Volunteer Fire Company Deputy Chief passes away
- Officials release update on Blades residents' drinking water
- Community members listen in on panel discussing race in Sussex County