Insurance Department opens public comment period
The Delaware Department of Insurance has launched a special section on its website for public comments with regarding the requested rate increase by Highmark.
Cooling centers open in wicomico and worcester counties
With an extreme heat index exceeding 100 degrees-- cooling centers are expected to open in both Wicomico and Worcester Counties.
Butterfly Encounter: Delaware State Fair
The Butterfly Encounter is another great exhibit at the 2017 Delaware State Fair.
Wireless Zone hosts nationwide 2017 Backpack Giveaway
According to the National Retail Federation, in 2015, the average person with children in Kindergarten through 12th grade spent almost $98 on school supplies.
- 20 Attorneys General address rollback on protections for sexual assault victims
- Maryland launches pilot program for digital driver's license
- Police: Denton man arrested for theft, traffic charges after fleeing in a stolen car
- Delaware woman arrested for allegedly stabbing Hurlock woman
- Wicomico County officials release tips for keeping safe in the heat
- New librarian finds live Civil War-era shells in her office
- Man, boy rescued from fiery crash in southern Illinois
- The Latest: Berkeley offers to waive venue fee for speaker
- Builder of illegal LA mansion gets fines, community service
- Homeland security secretary says ports a terrorism priority
- Ex-Navy sailor gets 40 years for killing transgender woman