Part of Salisbury Bypass closing for paving
The Maryland Department of Transportation State Highway Administration is closing part of the Salisbury Bypass for continued construction work.
Police investigate fatal tractor trailer accident in Pocomoke
Maryland State Police are currently investigating a fatal accident involving a tractor trailer along Route 13 and Peach Orchard Road in Pocomoke.
Community reacts to settlement with ACLU and Talbot County Public Schools
"I think it takes courage and guts what he's doing and I'm very proud of him and I think this will be huge for Talbot County and I'm totally on board with it," said Talbot County resident Allison Miles.
Blood Bank of Delmarva declares blood emergency
On Monday, the Blood Bank of Delmarva has declared a blood emergency which means they need blood from people in Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia in order to replenish the supply. Officials say it takes at least 350 donors per day to supply the 19 local hospitals throughout the Delmarva Peninsula with the blood they need for patients. And in order to maintain a safe blood supply, a seven-day inventory of all blood types must be continually replenished. But right now, reserves are below that...
- Police investigate fatal tractor trailer accident in Pocomoke
- Community reacts to settlement with ACLU and Talbot County Public Schools
- Blood Bank of Delmarva declares blood emergency
- Wicomico County Sheriff's Office address spike in car burglaries in Wicomico County
- Extreme heat helps local farmers