Paddlers and kayakers hit the water to aid local vets
For six years now, Operation Second Chance has been raising funds and volunteering to help out wounded vets in need.
Visitors pack beaches to watch Grand Prix
The beaches were packed in Ocean City today for the annual O.C. Grand Prix, featuring upwards of 40 high speed boat racing squads.
City of Salisbury hosts inaugural Poplar Hill Mansion Festival
On Saturday, dozens of community members came together to celebrate this important piece of Salisbury's history, the Poplar Hill mansion, through a new festival.
Coolest small town hosts Believe in Tomorrow Children's Foundation block party
In Berlin, residents and visitors spent their Saturday raising money for a wonderful cause. On Saturday, the Believe in Tomorrow Children's Foundation teamed up with the 29th Annual Bathtub Races event in Berlin to raise money for kids with cancer. The money raised will help provide exceptional hospital and respite housing services to critically ill children and their families. The foundation hosted a block party earlier Saturday morning in the coolest small town with arts and crafts, games,...
- People angry over Sanders slam the wrong Red Hen
- The Latest: Group: 'No magic bullet' to family reunification
- Crash: US House candidate who beat Sanford undergoes surgery
- South Carolina man tries to rescue dog at NC waterfall, dies
- Vigil held to support Minnesota mosque where bacon was found
- Railroad unloading oil from cars after Iowa derailment
- Police in search of suspects in fatal shooting
- Probation officers find over 1300 bags of heroin hidden in child's bedroom
- Local athlete shares inspiring tale of journey to national stage
- Funding allocated for new downtown parking garage
- Del. asks for emergency disaster relief after farmers lose crops
- School honoring Confederate general to be renamed for former President Obama
- Eastern Shore of Virginia one step closer to new public library
- Judge says prison needs to show progress on medical care in Va.
- Va. water projects to get $56M in new federal funding
- Man proposes wrestling match and debate with congressman