Maryland officials warn public about charity scams
It's the season of giving, but the Maryland Secretary of State's Office is urging you to be careful with who you give your money to.
Hoppers Tap House teams up with local non profit organization to fundraise
A Salisbury restaurant teamed up with a local non profit organization to give back to the community this holiday season.
Salisbury Police to introduce a new child identification system
If you've ever lost your child or a loved one, you know it's a terrifying experience. That's why the Salisbury Police Department is introducing a new, free identification system to help them track down lost children or seniors faster.
Local sheriff's office to host active shooter seminar
Over the past two years America has seen two of the worst mass shootings in the history of the country.
- NTSB to issue probable cause of El Faro's sinking
- Northern California house fire spreads, forces evacuations
- Dangerous winds persist as wildfires roar in California
- Houston 18-year-old arrested on charges of trying to aid IS
- Detained by US, Mexican journalist fears death if deported
- After NYC subway bombing, Trump slams 'chain migration'
- DHSS hosts free addiction-related community sessions throughout Delaware
- UPDATE: Two arrested during Milford burglary investigation, one wanted in separate investigation
- Sentencing set for former airmen in child sex case in Del.
- UPDATE: Teen identified after death resulting from gunfire exchange with DSP Trooper in Dover
- Two arrested in connection to multiple burglaries in Sussex County