Officials hold meeting on regulations for guns in parks
State officials are holding a final public workshop to seek public input on proposed regulations for carrying guns in state parks and on state forest land.
Police searching for man who robbed a Hardee's restaurant.
Police in Delaware are asking for the public's help in finding the man who robbed a Hardee's restaurant Saturday in Smyrna.
Seaford church holds stand with students: prayers to break the cycle of violence vigil
In Seaford, community members gathered to remember the victims of the Florida High School shooting, and to pray for a country that has lost so many young people to gun violence.
Sussex County Habitat for Humanity dedicates two rehabilitated homes
Sussex County's Habitat for Humanity dedicated two rehabilitated homes in Laurel's Old Town Neighborhood for two well deserving families. Both homes were funded by the strong neighborhoods grant that provided $500,000 for the rehabilitation. The two homes are apart of a 10 home affordable housing program where the goal is to renew the neighborhood of old town turning it into a new town.
- The Latest: Montenegro attacker was former Serb soldier
- Shelters open amid Midwest flooding as rivers keep rising
- Police encounter leaves shooting suspect dead, officer hurt
- Sleepwalking student causes school to cancel classes
- Firefighter charged with lighting children's hands on fire
- Town that banned nonresident drivers drafts friendlier signs
- Police searching for man who robbed a Hardee's restaurant.
- Seaford church holds stand with students: prayers to break the cycle of violence vigil
- Sussex County Habitat for Humanity dedicates two rehabilitated homes
- Warm weather during winter days could affect certain crops across Delmarva
- Police investigate multiple cases of credit card fraud in Kent Co.
- Transit police officer convicted in terrorism case regrets behavior
- VDOT: Mt. Prospect Bridge opens after road work in Accomack Co.
- Public meeting on offshore drilling is set for Wednesday in Va.
- Sentencing set in military vehicle contract fraud case in Va.
- Va. House embraces Medicaid expansion in budget