Food insecurity rate at its highest on the shore
More than 46,000 people on the Eastern Shore don't know where their next meal is coming from and 16,000 of those are kids.
Maryland's new education plan moves forward despite Hogan's disapproval
In Maryland, Gov. Hogan says he will not sign the state's proposed plan to implement the Every Student Succeeds Act, also known as ESSA.
Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad Visitor Center nominated for MD's best attractions
Dorchester County needs your help to get a local attraction some national attention.
UPDATE: Smyrna woman dead after school bus and car crash
A fatal crash involving a school bus and a car remains under investigation, after troopers say a woman was killed, in Smyrna.
- Updated Maryland's new education plan moves forward despite Hogan's disapproval
- Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad Visitor Center nominated for MD's best attractions
- Officials investigate reports of arson threat letters in Ocean City
- Wicomico Co. Airport to receive $1.2 mil DOT grant
- Updated Wicomico Health Officials are Hiring
- The Latest: Lawyers press victim about assets of NBA twins
- SD lawmaker shares image depicting protesters hit by vehicle
- The Latest: Football players accused of hazing suspended
- 3 members of Congress arrested at Trump Tower street protest
- Cuba again denies role in 'health attacks' on US diplomats
- Las Vegas officials waiting for Denver to act on pot lounges