Iron Hill Brewery holds soft open in Rehoboth Beach
the Iron Hill Brewery has made its way to Sussex County and it's here to stay. It was a packed house Tuesday evening as the restaurant held its soft opening in Rehoboth debuting it's signature craft beer and food. Restaurant officials say they've been wanting to open up a restaurant here on the eastern shore for some time, and they say they're excited to be apart of the community while also helping to bring more tourism to the area.
Delaware agriculture officials warn of toxic plant for horses and livestock
Delaware officials say with all of the wet weather Delmarva has seen, buttercups are on the rise ,which seems harmless, but they can actually cause serious health issues for horses and other livestock. The Delaware Department of Agriculture says livestock can accidentally eat these plants as they graze, and in severe cases it can lead to skin twitching, paralysis, and even death in horses and other animals.
Milton officials need resident support for $895,000 Water Infrastructure Project
"We really need them to stay on top of the water," said Milton resident Linda Figliozzi.
Cruisin' participant sets up Go Fund Me to pay for tickets
The town of Ocean City previously warned people they would have to pay major fines, if they were caught speeding this year at OC Cruisin'. Sure enough, tickets were handed out. Now, some of the unlucky drivers are asking for the public to help them pay their tickets.
- Updated High gas prices aren't stopping tourists from driving to their vacation spot this Memorial Day
- Updated New tiki bar floating into Ocean City
- Updated OC's inlet parking lot gets new retaining wall
- Local animal shelter asking for volunteers
- Updated Local activist to honor Salisbury lynching victim
- Wyoming to vote on biggest grizzly hunt in lower 48 states
- Drought on tap to intensify over US Southwest
- Energy wells plugged as Hawaii's volcano sends lava nearby
- Democrats relieved after Houston candidate loses in Texas
- Bitter, expensive fight for Arkansas court seat to drag on
- Proposal to build Obama center goes to Chicago City Council
- Updated Delaware agriculture officials warn of toxic plant for horses and livestock
- Updated Milton officials need resident support for $895,000 Water Infrastructure Project
- Updated Gravel Hill Road will be closed during Memorial Day weekend for repairs
- Brandywine Valley SPCA gets $200k grant towards new facility
- Updated Hudson Fields gets exemption from special events regulations
- Police: One dead after small plane crashes, burns in Virginia
- New budget proposal would expand Medicaid in Virginia
- Wallops Flight Facility sees another successful launch to the International Space Station
- Monday is deadline to register to vote in June primary
- Virginia man arrested on multiple charges after allegedly assaulting deputy