Seacrets plans expansion following the passage of liquor cap legislation
Local legislators are celebrating the passing of Senate Bill 384, but so is a local distillery in Ocean City.
Local family using addiction history to help others get clean using their message of hope
The Lones family have seen first-hand the challenges that come with a family member struggling with opioid addiction. But now with their website, and their message, they are hoping to help other families who are going through the same hardships they have faced in the past decade.
Wicomico locations collecting books for underserved children
Dozens of local businesses in Wicomico County are pitching in to help out kids with a community book drive held by the public library. The month-long event will go to help under-served children in the area.
UPDATE: Two identified in connection with Salisbury theft incident
The Salisbury Police Department says that they have identified the two men who were wanted in connection to a shoplifting incident at Walmart, on North Salisbury Boulevard.
- Wicomico locations collecting books for underserved children
- UPDATE: Two identified in connection with Salisbury theft incident
- Raymond Murray found guilty of murder
- DACA Update: Local experts give feedback on the possibility of new applicants being accepted
- Law enforcement agencies across Delmarva participate in Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- 10 aid workers go missing in war-torn South Sudan, UN says
- Palestinians bury Gaza journalist killed by Israeli fire
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Officials: 3-year-old killed in Pennsylvania fire was alone
- Jury awards $67M to ex-miners who used defective dust masks
- The Latest: Oswalt: 'Great news' on arrest of suspect
- Sussex County job fair, 40 employers offering variety of positions
- Del. officials remind beachgoers of rules that will take effect
- Several Governors form group to study gun violence, offer solutions
- Pastor arrested on child pornography charges in Del.
- Man in custody after police find over 4,000 bags of heroin in Del.