Vigil held for Salisbury lynching victim
A group of local activists came together in Salisbury Friday to remember the victim of a dark chapter in Delmarva's history.
App tells you when and where it is safe to swim
Many will be hitting the beaches and some may even be brave enough to jump into the chilly ocean water but with that being said, officials want to remind residents about a helpful app that will let you know when and where it's safe to swim.
UPDATE: Delaware officials finish natural habitat restoration projects
After more than six years since Hurricane Sandy made landfall and destroyed parts of the Delaware coast reserves, the First State has finally completed its restoration projects.
Hundreds of students turn tassels at UMES
Students from the University of Maryland Eastern Shore showed off their Hawk pride at the graduation commencement ceremony on May 25.
- USC president agrees to step down amid gynecologist scandal
- USC president has agreed to step down amid sex scandal involving school gynecologist
- The Latest: So far, lava has destroyed 82 Hawaii structures
- Power lines touching trees blamed for 4 California wildfires
- California law allowing life-ending drugs halted, for now
- The Latest: Mine official downplays impact of failed deal
- Delaware State Police ask pedestrians to use caution after fatal crash in Dewey Beach
- DOC: Rapist, inmate wanted in Del.
- Del. officials say hundreds may have been exposed to tuberculosis
- Pedestrian dead after Del. crash; investigation ongoing
- Man arrested in connection with copper wire thefts for a second time