Local animal shelter takes in over two dozen dogs from Louisiana
The Animal Welfare League of Queen Anne's County is doing something they have never done before.
Downing project fundraiser at Washington Inn and Tavern
There will be a fundraiser this week for the Downing Project at The Washington Inn & Tavern in Princess Anne.
Van Hollen says statue of Tubman belongs in US Capitol
A statue of Harriet Tubman may soon be on it's way to the United States Capitol Building thanks to legislation sponsored by Maryland U.S. Senators Chris Van Hollen and Ben Cardin. Monday Van Hollen made an appearance at the University of maryland Eastern shore to announce that the bill will prompt the joint committee on the library of Congress to enter into an agreement with the Harriet Tubman Commission of Maryland to create that statue.
UMES president says "we don't want to create an environment that is overly militarized"
Although the University of Maryland Eastern Shore's homecoming ended on a high note this weekend, the investigation into the chaos that occurred during the homecoming concert Thursday night.
- Copyright 2017 by WMDT.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Hearings on plan to save southern New England lobsters
- 2016 traffic deaths jump to highest level in nearly a decade
- Chairman of nation's largest family owned department store passes away
- Sargento recalls cheese due to possible contamination
- Study finds new bacterial strain can contaminate shellfish
- Del. partnership looking to increase homeownership
- Police find nearly 10 pounds of marijuana on Salisbury man
- DSP arrest three subjects after they rob a Seaford Burger King
- DSP investigating a motor vehicle crash where a pedestrian was struck in Rehoboth Beach
- 'Preparedness Buddy' to help Delawareans with emergencies
- Virginia GOP House Speaker announces retirement
- Va. bill mandating 12-month birth control coverage passes
- Accomack County tractor trailer accident sends one to the hospital
- Virginia home-schooled students may be able to play high school sports through new bill
- Va. Republican gubernatorial hopefuls gear up for first debate