UPDATE: Trooper shooting suspect dead after hours-long standoff
UPDATE 5: The barricade situation with the trooper shooting suspect in Middletown has come to an end, Delaware State Police have confirmed.
Former Station 1 gets approval from Chiefs Association
Wednesday night, the Wicomico County Fire Chiefs Association approved the former Salisbury Station One volunteers to serve a portion of the county by a vote of 7 to 4.
Del Tech communication students show off at showcase
While many students stress and cram for an exam or final project only to be seen by their instructor or class, communication students at Del Tech convened at the Milton Theater for a showcase of the best work produced by students throughout the year.
Previewing Small Business Week
Sunday will kickoff this year's National Small Business Week, recognized since 1963. The goal is to highlight the critical contributions made by the nation's entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- The Latest: Police expect clash with or without Ann Coulter
- Flynn was warned not to accept foreign payments in 2014
- Police: Trooper slaying suspect shot dead after overnight standoff at Delaware home
- Uncle accused of chaining boy to weight pleads not guilty
- Ex-Penn St officials to be sentenced in June over Sandusky
- Del Tech communication students show off at showcase
- Sen. McDowell introduces bill to ban conversion therapy
- Update: Severly burned Lewes fire captain cont. recovering
- Kent and Sussex County announce expansion of Syringe Services Program
- Firefighters and community members gather in Laurel to honor Alan Schweitzer
- Special education teachers are biggest need in Virginia
- UPDATE: Coast Guard active search for missing waterman suspended
- Conservative group challenges abortion regulation changes
- State Supreme Court to hear utility rate challenge
- Blue crab survey: Overall population slightly down, number of spawning females rises