Del. cancer consortium eyes more physical activity to reduce cancer rates
There was a huge showing at an annual retreat Tuesday hosted by the Delaware Cancer Consortium, aimed at sharing findings on cancer research and reduction.
Indian River School District announces last day
The Indian River board of education approved a series of changes to the 2016-2017 school district calendar at their regular meeting on Monday.
Worcester Co. passes new poultry regulations
Tuesday afternoon, Worcester County Commissioners voted to make changes to the way the poultry industry operates in the county.
Smyrna residents vote for mayor, town council seats
Smyrna residents are choosing their next mayor and two council members.
- Trial reset for Fruitland murder suspect
- Funding announced for Maryland's opioid health crisis
- Man promoting kindness with personalized bus travels to North Salisbury Elementary
- Lawmaker gets 2 days in jail for driving while impaired in Ocean City
- Police investigating tree planted on Queen Anne's baseball field as prank
- Conservative group challenges abortion regulation changes
- State Supreme Court to hear utility rate challenge
- Blue crab survey: Overall population slightly down, number of spawning females rises
- Wealthy donors boost Perriello's fundraising to head of pack in Virginia
- Free admission approved for Shore Craft Beer Fest