Regional reaction to Senate healthcare bill
Americans were able to a glimpse at the healthcare legislation Senate Republicans had been crafting. A 142-page health care bill that is now the subject of constant debate.
MD Insurance Commissioner "We're in a bad place right now"
Cigna has announced that they will be pulling out of the Maryland Individual Marketplace for 2018. Making them the latest carrier to withdraw after suffering huge losses under the Affordable Care Act.
Much needed jetty project a big win for Smith Island
Smith Island is scheduled to get much needed helping hand from the government. The Army Corps of Engineers releasing a plan that would build jetty's among other things to help alleviate erosion problems at Rhodes Point and reduce the need for dredging.
Delaware Technical Community College unveils new Veterans Resource Center
Delaware Technical Community College in Dover celebrated the opening of a new Veterans Resource Center.
- Much needed jetty project a big win for Smith Island
- New exhibit reveals life of Salisbury's first surgeon
- Activists gathered in Salisbury over concerns of a new health care bill
- Delmar man pleads guilty to abduction after 2015 incident
- Police charge man with operation of a boat while impaired in Kent County, Md.
- Police looking for patrolman who skipped out on his trial
- 21 dogs, 5 animal carcasses found in now-condemned NY house
- FBI: Search for visiting Chinese scholar is agency priority
- Pence visits Focus on Family amid change for religious right
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- US mayors conference focuses on immigration, climate change