Crews battle blaze at Mountaire Farms in Selbyville
Dozens of Mountaire Farm employees watched and waited as crews worked around the clock to contain a fire that broke out at Mountaire's Chicken Plant in Selbyville.
Officials to hold public meeting over CAFO Farms coming to Worcester County
In Worcester County, residents are gearing up for a big fight. Officials say Three new houses for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations will be heading to the lower eastern shore where more than a half a million chickens would be raised every year. And residents are not happy. As a result, the Maryland Department of Environment will be holding a public comment session tomorrow evening to address questions and concerns from residents. They expect many of the questions to be about water and...
Day one of Raymond Murray murder trial
In Wicomico County, day one of Raymond Murray's trial began on Monday.
Locals are prepared for Yacht Club's new look
Residents of Ocean Pines have been without a staple of their community for a few months, and it's on the mind of a lot of residents.
- Eric Holder questions arrests of 2 black men at Starbucks
- Guilty plea set in planned attack on San Francisco Pier 39
- Ex-Texas official questions teen's Harvard acceptance
- Attorney: California police shot unarmed black man 10 times
- Iran minister: Neither Iran nor Saudis can dominate Mideast
- 10 Things to Know for Tuesday
- Funds on the way to help combat opioid crisis here on Delmarva
- Police: Man stole ambulance, drove intoxicated and crashed in Va.
- Va. to receive nearly $10M to fight opioid crisis
- Virginia officials prepare for high school voter registration week
- Police: Drug ring included university students, professor in Va.