Two charged for racist graffitti
47 ABC has learned that a 22 year old and a 19 year old have turned themselves in and will be charged for spray painting offensive messages on the side of Cape Henlopen School Buses.
Update on alleged Seaford Middle School assault
The 12-year-old Seaford boy who claims his special ed teacher physically assaulted him got to tell his side of the story to the school for first time on Monday, almost a week after the incident happened.
Committee suggests tripling the Salisbury mayor's salary
A committee is working to put more money into the pocket of Salisbury's Mayor.
Friends needed at Berlin library
A local library wants you to be their "friend".
- Hearing scheduled in Michigan on sex offender custody case
- Feds mull tougher balloon pilot rules year after Texas crash
- Self-driving cars could ease traffic, but increase sprawl
- Closing arguments set in blogger beheading plot trial
- Vermont commemorates civil unions with historic site marker
- Ohio man charged in 4 slayings still held without bond