Appointee to head Maryland lottery nearing vote after delays
A Senate panel is scheduled to vote on the appointment of Maryland's acting lottery director - more than 21 months after Gov. Larry Hogan appointed him to the job.
Del. partnership looking to increase homeownership
In Delaware, two local non-profits are looking to get more residents on the path of homeownership.
Local horse rescue group in need of volunteers
Truitt admits taking care horses is not an easy job , so she relies on volunteers which Truitt says she is in desperate need of.
Police find nearly 10 pounds of marijuana on Salisbury man
A traffic stop leads to a drug bust with nearly ten pounds of marijuana.
- Copyright 2017 by WMDT.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Hearings on plan to save southern New England lobsters
- 2016 traffic deaths jump to highest level in nearly a decade
- Chairman of nation's largest family owned department store passes away
- Sargento recalls cheese due to possible contamination
- Study finds new bacterial strain can contaminate shellfish
- Police find nearly 10 pounds of marijuana on Salisbury man
- DSP arrest three subjects after they rob a Seaford Burger King
- DSP investigating a motor vehicle crash where a pedestrian was struck in Rehoboth Beach
- 'Preparedness Buddy' to help Delawareans with emergencies
- Commissioners look for ways to fund new Rehoboth city hall
- Accomack County tractor trailer accident sends one to the hospital
- Virginia home-schooled students may be able to play high school sports through new bill
- Va. Republican gubernatorial hopefuls gear up for first debate
- Security problems found in Virginia tax department
- Virginia senate approval sends 'Tebow Bill' to McAuliffe