Mother, father, son busted for drugs in Delaware
BRIDGEVILLE, Del. – Delaware State Police have arrested three family members after a drug investigation.
The arrest came after month-long investigation into Ellis J. Cannon II, a 20-year-old Bridgeville man.
47 ABC is told he was arrested at his home in the 11000 block of Fisher Circle around 6 a.m. Friday.
Mr. Cannon lives with his parents 58-year-old Ellis J. Cannon and 46-year-old Sharon E. Roberts.
Police discovered Ellis Cannon II was selling drugs from his parents’ home.
Investigators found and seized these items:
• Approximately 6.02 grams of crack cocaine
• Approximately 2.275 grams of heroin (approximately 325 bags)
• Approximately 2.18 grams of marijuana
• Loaded Rugger 9mm handgun with additional 9mm rounds
• Over $500 in suspected drug proceeds
Police also conducted another search at an abandoned trailer next to their property. There, they found:
- .22 caliber long range rifle with an extended magazine
- Approximately 129 rounds of .22 caliber ammunition
- (21) assorted 12 gauge shotgun rounds and (1) 20 gauge shotgun round
- A blue 2012 BASH moped which had been reported stolen
The three suspects were arrested. Ellis Cannon II faces charges:
- Possession With Intent to Deliver a controlled substance in a Tier 2 quantity
- Possesses a Controlled substance in a Tier 1 quantity
- Possession of a Weapon with a Removed, Obliterated or Altered Serial Number
- Possession of a Firearm by a Person Prohibited
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession of Marijuana
He was arraigned before the Justice of the Peace Court Three and committed to the Sussex Correctional Institution on $5,530 secured bond.
Homeowners, Ellis Cannon and Sharon E. Roberts were both charged with Maintaining a Drug Property. They were both arraigned before the Justice of the Peace Court Three and released on $500 unsecured bond.