DOVER, Del. - A robbery is under investigation, after police say that suspects fled with prescription medications, in Dover, on Tuesday morning.
According to Dover Police, at 3:10 a.m. on Tuesday morning, two suspects went into Walgreen's on Forrest Avenue, and walked to the pharmacy at the back of the business.
Both suspects reportedly jumped the counter and confronted the pharmacist, ordering him to open the medicine safe. Police say that the suspects then pushed the pharmacist to the floor and left with prescription medications.
The suspects were both described as 18-25 year old black men with one wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and the other wearing a green and black Adidas hooded sweatshirt.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information is asked to call the Dover Police Department at 302-736-7130. Callers can stay anonymous.
Tips can also be submitted to law enforcement through tip lines maintained by Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 or online.
- A mother's Facebook plea helps put a sex offender back behind bars
- Wicomico County Department of Corrections awarded grant
- 19th Annual Boardwalkin' for Pets to take place Saturday
- Ocean City Wind Turbine Petition Gets Support from Mayor, City Council
- Officials seek new borrow areas for Ocean City beach replenishment project
- Southwest Airlines offers apology, $5K, to passengers on damaged jet