Fire destroys mobile home in Angola Beach and Estates development

LEWES, Del. – A family is without a roof over their heads Sunday night after their mobile home caught fire.

Rehoboth Beach Volunteer Fire Company (RBVFC) was dispatched to Buttercup Street in the Angola Beach and Estates development around 10:31 a.m. Firefighters found the mobile home being eaten up by flames. No one was hurt. However, three cats died in the fire.

RBVFC units were assisted by Lewes Fire Department, Indian River Volunteer Fire Company, and Sussex EMS. The Delaware State Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating.

Categories: Delaware, Local News