OC Fire dept. respond to reports of smoke at the Hilton Hotel
OCEAN CITY, Md. – The Ocean City Fire Department and Emergency Medical Units responded to reports of smoke at the Hilton Hotel Sunday night.
Shortly after 9 p.m., fire marshals say they responded to reports of smoke at the Hilton Hotel on 32000 Baltimore Avenue. Fire marshals tell us when they arrived on the scene, there were smoke conditions on the 8th floor of the building.
Fire marshals say they cleared the smoke from the building.
During an investigation, fire marshals discovered the source of the smoke was due to a malfunctioning air handler.