Mardela Springs business fire ruled accidental

MARDELA SPRINGS, Md. – Maryland fire officials say a fire that broke out at a Mardela business Monday night was accidental.

We’re told the fire was reported at Pacific East Aquaculture, located at 107 School Street, shortly before 11 p.m. The fire was placed under control in approximately 30 minutes.

Investigation has revealed that the fire began in an interior work space room and was the result of an electrical failure. Damage has been estimated at $60,000.

Categories: Local News, Maryland