Wicomico Co. house fire ruled accidental

SALISBURY, Md. – The State Fire Marshal’s Office says a Wicomico County house fire that broke out Wednesday morning was accidental.

The blaze was reported shortly before 9 AM, at a home located at 503 Douglas Road in Salisbury.

We’re told it took 30 firefighters approximately 40 minutes to control the blaze.

Officials from the State Fire Marshal’s Office say the fire began in the chimney of the home. No injuries were reported, and total fire damaged has been estimated at around $110,000.

Categories: Local News, Maryland