Passenger Van Fire In Salisbury Ruled Accidental

SALISBURY, Md. – An electrical fire that started in the engine of a van in Salisbury, has been ruled as accidental.

The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office say the flames started around 9:45 PM in the engine compartment of a 2000 Dodge Caravan on Parker Road in Salisbury.

Four Salisbury firefighters responded to the scene after the owner found the fire, and had the fire under control in three minutes.

No one was injured, and damages are estimated at $700. Investigators say they have ruled the fire as accidental, electrical.

Categories: Local News