SALISBURY, Md. - In Salisbury, auto aficionados got their fair share of fun in the sun Saturday at the Father's Day Auto Show.
It's a chance for folks to not just enjoy vintage cars but special edition ones too.
"Everybody's got their own story, their own car of what they've done some of them are just getting started, some are just getting started so its amazing what they can do with these. Some of these cars are gorgeous they all didn't look like that."
But this is no ordinary auto show, not only do people get to show off their cars but its all for a good cause too.
Proceeds going to Alzheimer's awareness.
"Alzheimer's awareness is such an important part of who we are and our residents lives and the lives of their families and we want to make sure we do everything we can to address it we achieve so that's what we're working on here with our first Alzheimers event fundraiser of the year," says Rose Kavanaugh O'Neill, the executive director at the Village at Harbor Pointe.
- Gun in carry-on leads to charges against Delaware senator
- Dover man sentenced after being caught with a gun twice in six months
- Cheswold man sentenced after raping, then trying to hire someone to kill his wife
- Carper says repealing ACA would cripple the fight against opioid addiction
- Millsboro man pleads guilty to robbery and other charges
- Rehoboth man convicted of robbery and carjacking