SALISBURY, Md. - Officials announced on Monday that Burlington Coat Factory will be coming to the Centre at Salisbury.
The Centre at Salisbury Manager Marvin Snyder says that the Burlington Coat Factory will be located where JC Penney used to be on Route 13 at the mall. The factory is set to open in late fall of 2018.
It's unclear if residents requested that the store coming to Salisbury. 47 ABC is told that the decision went through their leasing department.
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond