SALISBURY, Md. - The Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is looking for the airport manager position to be filled.
Airport manager Bob Bryant left for another job opportunity after 23 years.
And for now, the operating deputy director is in charge of the day-to-day management of the airport.
But they are currently looking for someone who has knowledge on the rules and regulations of the FAA, as well as someone who can make the airport even better.
Wicomico County's County Executive, Bob Culver tells 47 ABC whoever takes over the position will continue on with every future plan implemented, as they will continue to stay on course.
Culver says they are going to leave the applications open until they fill the job. They have about 7 applications in now and they start interviewing tomorrow, January 6th, 2017.
Culver states, "We're anxious to get started and start a new year with the airport."
- Delaware wineries seeking public input for public hearing on direct wine shipments
- Police: Suspect arrested after Del. officer injured during pursuit; investigation ongoing
- N.Y. man awarded $10 million in wrongful conviction case
- State leaders meet at School Safety Summit
- Ind. man charged after 3-year-old daughter shoots mother
- UPDATE: Missing Del. man found; gold alert canceled