SALISBURY, Md. - The Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is looking for the airport manager position to be filled.
Airport manager Bob Bryant left for another job opportunity after 23 years.
And for now, the operating deputy director is in charge of the day-to-day management of the airport.
But they are currently looking for someone who has knowledge on the rules and regulations of the FAA, as well as someone who can make the airport even better.
Wicomico County's County Executive, Bob Culver tells 47 ABC whoever takes over the position will continue on with every future plan implemented, as they will continue to stay on course.
Culver says they are going to leave the applications open until they fill the job. They have about 7 applications in now and they start interviewing tomorrow, January 6th, 2017.
Culver states, "We're anxious to get started and start a new year with the airport."
- Questions asked following end of neighborhood watch
- Resort town changes view of ocean for visitors
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues