SALISBURY, Md. - The Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is looking for the airport manager position to be filled.
Airport manager Bob Bryant left for another job opportunity after 23 years.
And for now, the operating deputy director is in charge of the day-to-day management of the airport.
But they are currently looking for someone who has knowledge on the rules and regulations of the FAA, as well as someone who can make the airport even better.
Wicomico County's County Executive, Bob Culver tells 47 ABC whoever takes over the position will continue on with every future plan implemented, as they will continue to stay on course.
Culver says they are going to leave the applications open until they fill the job. They have about 7 applications in now and they start interviewing tomorrow, January 6th, 2017.
Culver states, "We're anxious to get started and start a new year with the airport."
- Route 50 fence to help pedestrian safety at Wi Middle
- New solar parking canopy opens up at Salisbury University
- UPDATE: Worcester Co. man arrested after fleeing traffic stop in alleged stolen vehicle
- Perdue settles with Virginia family after Northampton crash
- Sussex County EMS Achieves Silver Status
- Police looking for dirt bike suspects in Salisbury