Delmarva Peninsula - McDonald's is hosting a Hiring Day for those who are looking for a seasonal job.
It is that time of year where seasonal jobs are filled up as soon as they open for hiring. Many people are seeking seasonal jobs that could potentially become long term.
McDonald's Restaurants of Eastern Shore is proud to announce that they will be hosting a Hiring Day in restaurants on Thursday March 30, 2017, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All 37 restaurants will be participating that are located on the Delmarva Peninsula.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply in- person during Hiring Day, online at mcdonalds.com/careers or by texting "APPLY" TO 36453. Applicants will receive a text back directing them to the McDonald's website where they can locate the desired job location.
- Locals rally in DC for March For Life
- Community writes notes of love on framing of military veteran's new home
- Local high school offers student thrift store
- Wicomico High Schools host opioid awareness day
- Wayne Hartman announces candidacy for State Delegate 38C
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers called in to do an emergency dredging of Ocean City inlet