DOVER, Del. - A burglary is under investigation, after police say a computer was stolen from an insurance office, in Dover.
The Dover Police Department says on Tuesday, just before 1:00 AM, officers responded to a burglary alarm at Nationwide Insurance, in the 900 block of North DuPont Highway. Upon arrival, officers noticed that the front door was open. Police say say they cleared the building and discovered that the back window had also been broken.
According to the report, after an employee responded, police learned that the unknown suspect(s) stole a black ASUS laptop computer from the office before fleeing.
This investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information related to the incident is asked to call Dover PD at 302-736-7130 of Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333
- Code Purple extends services as cold temps continue
- Police search for Del. man wanted on multiple charges
- Man charged in connection to 2017 incident at Somerset Co. Dept. of Social Services
- No one injured in Kent County house fire; cause identified
- Physician, 78, sentenced on Medicaid fraud, drug charges in Va.
- Deputies: Acetaminophen and oxycodone found during Dorchester Co. traffic stop; one arrested