REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. - Camp Rehoboth is announcing they are now offering free counseling again.
The service started a year and a half ago but it dwindled down. But organizers say with seasonal affect disorder, the need is back up.
It's a program for short term goals focused on mental health counseling.
It's offered to community members regardless of age, orientation, or gender.
Camp Rehoboth says they'll be able to cover a multitude of topics such as sexual health issues, identifying with being transgender and even living with HIV.
We're told they can also connect you with the other services that they provide.
All you have to do is call them at 302-227-562 for any further questions or concerns.
- Coach creates youth wrestling league to make Delaware more competitive
- December's 'Teacher Who Makes A Difference' Award
- Bail reform bill passes Delaware Senate
- Delaware offers free clinic amid active flu season
- New bill limits access to firearms for people with mental illness
- UPDATE: Salisbury Wastewater Treatment Plant upgrades