LEWES, Del. - Delaware State Police say they discovered a dead body in Sussex County yesterday.
Corporal Gary Fournier tells 47 ABC that a man was found in a Lewes retention pond around noon.
The corporal says that The body was removed from the scene, behind the Creekside Professional Center, located on John J. Williams Highway.
A preliminary investigation shows that the man was reported missing on March 19 around 11 p.m. from a local residence.
The Delaware Division of Forensic Science is conducting an autopsy.
Officials have not released the subject's name.
- Four arrested for drug sales and possession near one year old
- Fatal vehicle accident on route 50 seven others injured.
- Businesses hope to attract new customers with festive event
- Travon Miles trains for his redemption with the Globetrotters
- Code Purple in full effect in Sussex County
- Perdue helps Salvation Army spread Christmas cheer for local kids