MILLSBORO, Del. - Troopers are seeking the public's help in finding a missing man after a gold alert was issued in Millsboro.
Delaware State Police say on Thursday, a gold alert was issued for 45-year-old Scott Roschel, in Millsboro. According to the report, Roschel was last seen on Tuesday, driving a blue 2001 Ford Explorer with Delaware registration PC462218.
Troopers describe Roschel as standing 5'10" tall, weighing 180 lbs., with brown hair and hazel eyes.
DSP says their attempts to locate the 45-year-old were unsuccessful, and there is a real concern for his safety and welfare.
Anyone with information related to Roschel's whereabouts is asked to call Troop 4 at 302-856-5850 or 302-752-3794, or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Md. students protest guns outside White House
- Seventies film star pledges donation to UMES
- Md. officials preparing for spotted lanternfly invasion
- Police: Officer shot, killed intervening in domestic dispute in Md.
- UPDATE: Man arrested in connection to Salisbury slashing
- U.S. Supreme Court: Dodd-Frank whistleblower protection is narrow