Three arrested on drug, gun charges in Frankford
FRANKFORD, Del. – Three people were arrested following the execution of a search warrant early Friday morning.
At around 6 a.m., multiple law enforcement agencies executed a search warrant at a residence in the 34800 block of North Branchwood Place following a several-month-long drug investigation involving Anthony Morris. At the time of the search, the home was occupied by five adults and two juveniles, including 18-year-old Christiana Sturgis and a 17-year-old male. Morris, Sturgis, and the juvenile were all taken into custody, however, police say Sturgis initially resisted arrest.
Inside the home, police found the following:
- Approximately 4.88 grams of crack cocaine
- Approximately 2.81 grams of cocaine
- Approximately 38.87 grams of marijuana
- Approximately 551 bags containing approximately 3.875 grams of heroin
- Approximately $6,377 in suspected drug dealing money
- Four firearms
- Numerous rounds of ammunition
- Various paraphernalia including digital scales and distribution/packaging materials
All three were charged with various drug and firearm charges and related offenses. Morris was held at SCI on a $69,000 cash bond. while Sturgis was held at the Baylor Women’s Correctional Institution on an $82,500 cash bond. The juvenile was held at the Stevenson House Detention Center on a $40,200 secured bond.