Wicomico Co. Health Department opening vaccine clinics to Phase 1C individuals
SALISBURY, Md. – The Wicomico County Health Department is now opening vaccination clinics to all individuals in Phase 1C, while still offering vaccines to Phase 1A and 1B individuals.
Phase 1C includes the following:
- Ages 65 and older
- All other public safety not in Phase 1A
- All other healthcare not in Phase 1A including, but not limited to, Lab Services, Public Health, Vaccine Manufacturing, other healthcare professions
- Food and Agriculture Production
- Critical Manufacturing
- U.S. Postal Service
- Public Mass Transit
- Grocery Store employees
- Veterinarians and Support Staff
- Clergy and other essential support for houses of worship
- Certain immunocompromised individuals who are currently receiving hospital-based treatment, including in
hospital outpatient centers AND diagnosed with at least one of the following conditions:
- Cancer patients currently in active treatment
- End stage renal disease patients requiring hemodialysis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Solid organ transplant recipients
- Sickle cell disease patients
- Diabetic patients
To request an appointment to be vaccinated, please email Wicomico.COVIDvax@maryland.gov and include your age or what phase you fall in and how you qualify for that phase. The health department will then email you a link to make an appointment when appointments are available.
Individuals are asked to not share the link sent to them to make an appointment. The health department cannot administer second doses to individuals who did not receive their first dose from the health department.