Accidental fire heavily damages Princess Anne townhouse

1280 Princess Anne Townhouse Fire

PRINCESS ANNE, Md. – Fire officials say a townhouse complex was heavily damaged by a fire Friday night.

We’re told the blaze was reported just before 8:30 p.m., in the 30000 block of Pine Knoll Drive, in the Princess Anne Townhouses. Firefighters with the Princess Anne Volunteer Fire Department responded to control the fire, which took approximately one hour.

Further investigation revealed that the fire was accidental in nature and was the result of the failure of an electrical branch circuit. Total damage has been estimated at $30,000.

Categories: Local News, Maryland