Cambridge house fire ruled accidental

1280 Cambridge Fire 922

CAMBRIDGE, Md. – Maryland fire officials say a house fire that broke out in Cambridge Tuesday morning was accidental.

We’re told the fire was reported just after 9:30 a.m., at 315 Shepherd Avenue. The Rescue Fire Department responded and had it out in approximately 30 minutes.

Fire marshals responded to the scene and determined that the fire was accidental and began on the stove top. Fire damage was estimated at $170,000.

Categories: Local News, Maryland