Somerset Co. Health Department announces September COVID-19 testing schedule
WESTOVER, Md. – The Somerset County Health Department has announced their September COVID-19 testing event schedule.
The free drive through events will be held at the health department, located at 8928 Sign Post Road in Westover.
Testing will be held as follows:
- September 1st: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m
- September 8th: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- September 15th: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- September 22nd: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- September 29th: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Testing is by appointment only. To make an appointment, call 443-523-1920 during regular business hours.