Emmanuel Church parterning with PRMC to collect medical supplies for healthcare workers and first responders
SALISBURY, Md. – Emmanuel Church is partnering with Peninsula Regional Medical Center to host drop-off locations for needed healthcare supplies during the coronavirus pandemic.
Drop-offs will be held at the following locations and times:
- Emmanuel Crisfield: 22 E. Chesapeake Avenue Crisfield, MD 21817 – Tuesday April 21st and Thursday April 23rd, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Emmanuel Fruitland: 620 W. Main Street Fruitland, MD 21826 – Tuesday April 21st and Thursday April 23rd, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Emmanuel Salisbury: 217 Beaglin Park Dr. Salisbury, MD 21804 – Tuesday April 21st through Friday April 24th, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Officials are requesting the following supplies:
- Unused face and surgical masks, especially N95 masks
- Eye protectors: safety goggles, safety glasses, clear face shields
- Surgical and medical gloves
- Medical garb, suits, scrubs, and isolation gowns
- Cleaning and sanitzer solutions (such as alcohol wipes/pads, bleach wipes, sanitizing wipes)
- Hand sanitizer
- Brown paper bags and lunch bags
Those wishing to donate items should arrive with them in their trunk and stay in their vehicle. They will be directed to open their trunk when they drive up to the drop-off location, and a volunteer with remove the items, while a second volunteer collects their name and information so they can be thanked for their donation.
Donations will support Peninsula Regional Medical Center, McCready Health, and local first responders.