City of Salisbury; cancellations and postponements amid coronavirus concerns
SALISBURY, Md. – The City of Salisbury announces ways they plan to minimize the impact of the coronavirus in our community, as recommended by Maryland Governor Larry Hogan.
- The Salisbury Marathon and RunSBY Festival are canceled.
- 3rd Friday Indoors is still on.
- The Average Joe’s 0.5k will be rescheduled.
- The Hops on the River event will be rescheduled.
- The Census 2020 Neighborhood Walk will be rescheduled.
- All events permitted by the City through Easter (April 12, 2020) are canceled.
- All public safety services remain unchanged.
- All critical public services, including trash and recycling, water and sewer services remain unchanged.
- City Council meetings are scheduled to continue without interruption.
- City of Salisbury Boards, Commissions, Advisory Committees and Task Force meetings are canceled.
- City of Salisbury employee work travel out of state is hereby canceled during the period of the State of Emergency and all personal travel out of state is discouraged.