11 arrested in second phase of multi-jurisdictional crime reduction effort
SALISBURY, Md. – Maryland State Police partnered with allied agencies to conduct the second phase of a multi-jurisdictional effort to reduce crimes of violence and firearm violations in Wicomico County.
The following people were arrested as a part of this effort:
- Kenneth James Bryant, 25: Warrant arrest for violation of probation
- Joseph Terrell Gie, 34: Warrant arrest for failing to appear in Worcester County
- Larry Oxendine, 45: Violation of a protection order
- Jonathan Turner-Brown, 25: Drug possession (not marijuana)
- Jimmy Joe Davis Lake, 42: Warrant arrest for first-degree burglary and related offenses through the Circuit Court for Worcester County
- Anthoney Allen Gambrill, 18: Driving while intoxicated and related charges
- Demetric Cropper, 41: Warrant arrest for violation of probation
- Esco Qu’ran Parker, 18: Disorderly conduct
- James Washington Bryant, 35: Warrant arrest for failure to appear
- Kevin Lindele Parker, 34: Possession with intent to distribute controlled dangerous substances and other related drugs and weapons charges
- 16-year-old male juvenile: Drug distribution
In addition to these arrests, the operation also yielded 55 traffic stops, 71 traffic citations, two firearms, and the seizure of suspected controlled dangerous substances including fentanyl, cocaine, marijuana, and alprazolam.