Exciting opportunity to break into the television and digital media industry of a small but growing media company. Live and work in a beautiful part of the country while learning about the broadcast industry in a position that will afford possible advancement.
We are looking for a reliable Accountant to process billing, receivables, payables, and payroll that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of the Controller. You must be organized professionals with a great eye for detail. You must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively. The goal is to contribute to keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control. You will report to a financial controller.
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and accounting software (e.g., NetSuite)
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Associate or BS/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field is required
E-mail resumes to: