This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
To celebrate the French team's 2-0 victory over Nigeria in the World Cup last 16, Creative Electronic Products Inc have found a delicious French BBQ recipe thats well worth a look.
São Paulo, Brazil (PRWEB) July 01, 2014
Paul Pogba scored a second-half winner as France advanced to the FIFA World Cup quarter-finals with a hard-fought 2-0 victory over Nigeria on Monday at the Estadio Nacional in Brasilia.
There is no doubt the French are famous for soccer with a World Cup victory under their belts in 1998; however, they are more famous for their elegant and delicious cuisine. Creative Electronic Products Inc have scoured the Internet looking for the best French grilling recipes and have included their top recipe below.
Thyme Poussin Grill Recipe
1) Cut down both sides of the poussin backbone, removing it completely. This is easiest with a sturdy kitchen shears. If you use a knife, be careful, you have to exert some pressure and you don't want to cut yourself!
2) Open out the poussin and lay them interior down on a solid work surface (breasts facing up). Smack them hard with your fist to break the breast bone and flatten the poussin. You will be cooking them in a flattened position like this.
3) Pour a few tablespoons of olive oil on the birds and rub over all surfaces. Now take that nice fresh thyme and rub it on all surfaces of the poussin. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty, really rub the herbs on the birds all over. The more you rub, the more flavor will stick!
4) Generously pepper both sides with freshly cracked black pepper. Now let the birds marinate for at least an hour, lightly covered with plastic wrap on a plate at room temperature. Take them out of the fridge an hour or so before cooking so that they can come up to room temperature.
5) Get your grill or fire pit going. Wipe off the excess thyme branches and reserve. Salt your birds to taste on both sides with coarse sea salt.
6) Throw them on the grill, breast side down first. Cook only about 5 - 10 minutes on the breast skin side down for this grill recipe to avoid burning the skin. When they have a nice golden color and get grill marks, flip them onto their interior surface. Continue cooking about 10 minutes.
7) In the last few minutes of cooking, throw the reserved thyme branches on the coals or fire and cover. This allows the savory burning thyme smoke to permeate the poussin and really adds to the aroma and flavor!
8) Remove from the grill and let sit, covered in aluminum foil for a few minutes before serving.
This delicious French BBQ recipe is bursting with flavor. -- Peter Frank
About Creative Electronic Products Inc
Creative Electronic Products Inc are dedicated to sourcing innovative electronic products that solve common problems for everyday consumers. Their first product, the Propane GasGenie, has proved a big success with grilling enthusiasts all over the US. For more info on the Propane GasGenie, visit http://www.propanegasgenie.com. To play Hamburger Frisbee and grab your chance at winning a Propane GasGenie, visit http://www.propanegasgenie.com/fun-and-games/.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/france/world-cup-2014/prweb11988193.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.