Hurlock Boiler Building Fire Ruled Accidental - 47 ABC - Delmarva's Choice

Hurlock Boiler Building Fire Ruled Accidental

Posted: Updated:

HURLOCK, Md. - A boiler room fire in Hurlock has been ruled accidental.

The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office says the blaze started just before 7:25 AM, in a single story, wood framed boiler room on Nealson Street, owned by Waterland Fisheries.

The single alarm fire reportedly took 30 firefighters from four area departments, 90 minutes to control. Total loss is estimated at $10,000. No injuries were reported.

The Fire Marshal's Office says the fire started in the boiler #3 chimney, and has ruled the cause as accidental.

  • ContestsMore>>

  • Teacher Who Makes A Difference

    Teacher Who Makes A Difference

    The WMDT 47 Teachers Who Make a Difference Contest is Sponsored by Accurate Optical: "Encouraging children of all ages to come in for an annual eye exam to help them see better in school." Each month weMore >>
    The 47 ABC "Teachers Who Make a Difference" Sponsored by Accurate Optical Encouraging children of all ages to come in for an annual eye exam to help them see better in school.More >>
  • Free Tuition Contest

    Free Tuition Contest

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WMDT. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.