Accidental Lewes Trailer Home Fire Causes $30,000 In Damages - 47 ABC - Delmarva's Choice

Accidental Lewes Trailer Home Fire Causes $30,000 In Damages

Posted: Updated:

LEWES, Del. - A Sunday morning house fire in Lewes, has been ruled accidental.

The Delaware State Fire Marshal's Office says the fire was reported just after 5:30 AM, at a house trailer on Pinewood Circle in McNicol Park. The Lewes Fire Department responded, and State Fire investigators were also called.

The trailer was apparently not occupied when the fire was discovered, so no injuries were reported. Damages are estimated at $30,000. Officials say the fire was sparked by an electrical failure in a power cord for a refrigerator.

  • ContestsMore>>

  • Spring Gas Giveaway

    Spring Gas Giveaway

    Let WMDT fill up your tank! It's time for our Spring Gas Giveaway! More >>
    Enter for your chance to win a $100 Exxon/Mobil Gas Card!More >>
  • Teacher Who Makes A Difference

    Teacher Who Makes A Difference

    The WMDT 47 Teachers Who Make a Difference Contest is Sponsored by Accurate Optical: "Encouraging children of all ages to come in for an annual eye exam to help them see better in school." Each month weMore >>
    The WMDT 47 "Teachers Who Make a Difference" Sponsored by Accurate Optical Encouraging children of all ages to come in for an annual eye exam to help them see better in school.More >>
Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WMDT. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.