Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
Sitecore names 2014 Most Valuable Professional Award Winners for Disruptive Innovation in Customer Experience Management and Exceptional Contributions to the Sitecore Community
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sitecore, the global leader in customer experience management software, today announced the 2014 Sitecore Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs). Now in its eighth year, Sitecore's MVP program recognizes individual advocates who share their passion for and expertise in building Sitecore solutions that offer positive customer experiences. For the first time, Sitecore is awarding MVP status through two separate categories: Digital Strategist MVP and Technology MVP.
The Sitecore Digital Strategist MVP Award recognizes individuals with strong experience in executing data driven marketing solutions and proven success in using Sitecore's experience platform to deliver exceptional business outcomes for customers. The Sitecore Technology MVP Award recognizes the most active Sitecore experts from around the world who participate in online and offline communities to share their knowledge with other Sitecore partners and customers.
Sitecore has also awarded the first ever lifetime Sitecore Partner Community Contribution Award to Hedgehog Development in recognition of a landmark contribution to the Sitecore community - organizing and executing the Sitecore Virtual Summit.
This year, Sitecore has designated 120 MVPs spread across 18 countries worldwide. Candidates are reviewed and selected by a panel of Sitecore employees ranging from developers to corporate executives. They are judged to be an appropriate fit based on their mastery of Sitecore' software and passion to share knowledge with Sitecore partners, customers and prospects. MVPs serve a one-year term, renewable annually, and receive the following exclusive benefits:
- Access to technical resources including early access to releases and direct contact with the product team via confidential webinars
- Invitations to speak at and attend Sitecore events, such as Sitecore Symposium, regional MVP meetings and the annual MVP Summit
- Access to a private MVP forum on the Sitecore Developer Network
- Broad industry recognition as a proven Sitecore expert and community leader
"With the MVP Award we thank those individuals who provide invaluable contributions to the growing global Sitecore community by sharing their expertise, incredible passion, leadership and time," said Lars Floe Nielsen, Co-Founder and Senior Vice President, Technical Marketing, Sitecore. "Our MVPs are true masters of our technology and match our employees' enthusiasm for enabling marketers to own the experience for every customer and prospect that interacts with their brand. We look forward to working with our MVPs to power personalized, high-impact experiences for some of the biggest organizations and brands around the world."
For 2014, the outstanding individuals honored with a Sitecore Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Award are as follows:
Digital Strategist MVPs
- Joel Lipman, Deloitte Digital
- Nick Jaco, Deloitte Digital
- Stephen Foxworthy, Reactive
- Randy Woods, nonlinear creations
- Ask Ullerup Hansen, Webdanmark.com
- Michael Tandrup, DIS/PLAY
- New Zealand
- Claire Stewart, Bullseye Digital
- The Netherlands
- Sebastiaan Bode, eFocus
- Tom Konings, Mirabeau
- Asha Shingadia, Unified Solutions
- Jonathan von Abo, Reading Room
- Chris Spears, Arke Systems
- Sean Rusinko, Verndale
- Cameron Walker, Deloitte Digital
- Colin te Kempel, Next Digital
- Rene Vutborg, DT
- Richard Hauer, Ping Works
- Benjamin Vangansewinkel, DigitasLBi
- Eduardo Moraes, BrightStarr
- Amanda Shiga, nonlinear creations
- Chris Williams, Three Point Turn
- Dan Cruickshank, Partner, Fishtank Consulting
- Glen McInnis, nonlinear creations
- Jason St-Cyr, nonlinear creations
- Kamruz Jaman, Nexio Technologies
- Nick Allen, nonlinear creations
- Scott Rogers, EQ Works
- Anders Laub Christoffersen, Pentia
- Bjarke Istrup Pedersen, DIS/PLAY
- Brian Pedersen, Pentia
- Jakob Leander, Avanade Denmark
- Jan Hebnes, 1508
- Jens Mikkelsen, Inmento Solutions
- Joachim Schiodtz, Cabana
- Klaus Petersen, Alpha Solutions
- Mikkel Holck Madsen, Oxygen Software
- Rasmus Kirkegaard Mortensen, DIS/PLAY
- Sebastian Winslow, Codehouse
- Thomas Eldblom, Pentia
- Thomas Stern, Pentia
- Emmanuel Christophe, Avanade
- Kiran Patil, Horizontal India
- Yogesh Patel, Investis Ltd.
- Atsuo Aoki, Nextscape
- Hiroshi Furusawa, JBS Solutions, Inc.
- Keiichi Hashimoto, Sigma Consulting
- Kosei Akazawa, Nextscape
- Yoshihisa Ozaki, Nextscape
- Adam Najmanowicz, Cognifide
- Merek Musielak, Cognifide
- Rhamille Golimlim, Avanade
- Mikael Hogberg, Stendahls
- Patrik Holmberg, Stratiteq
- Daniel Scherrer, Namics
- Reto Hugi, Unic AG
- Troy Luchinger, Namics
- The Netherlands
- Chris van de Steeg, eFocus
- Drazen Janjicek, HintTech
- Jeroen Speldekamp, Suneco
- Marc Duiker, HintTech
- Robbert Hock, Kayee
- Robin Hermanussen, Lukkien
- Ronald Nieuwenhuis, iQuality
- Ruud van Falier, PartTech IT
- Vincent van Middendorp, Evident
- Jason Bert, Lightmaker
- Lee Cook, Aqueduct
- Mark Cassidy, Corepoint IT (independent)
- Matthew Kenny, Codehouse
- Mike Edwards, Hedgehog Development
- Nick Hills, True Clarity
- Steve McGill, Clerkswell
- Akshay Sura, NTT DATA Americas
- Andy Uzick, Arke Systems
- Aren Cambre, Southern Methodist University
- Ben Golden, Aware Web Solutions
- Brent Svac, Horizontal Integration
- Brian Beckham, BrainJocks
- Charlie Turano, Hedgehog Development
- Corey Caplette, Velir
- Craig Taylor, Arke
- Dan Solovay, Velir
- Daniel DeLay, Velir
- David Mead, NavigationArts
- David Peterson, ISITE Design
- Douglas Couto, Agency Oasis
- Gabriel Boys, Velir
- Geoffrey Smith, VML, Inc.
- Grant Davies, Bluetube
- Jamie Stump, Perficient, Inc.
- Jason Hedlund, Aware Web Solutions
- Jonathan Dominguez, Americaneagle.com, Inc.
- Joshuwa Jenkins, Paragon Consulting
- Julia Gavrilova, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Kam Figy, ISITE Design
- Kyle Heon, PixelMEDIA, Inc
- Marco Tana, Rounded cube
- Mark Graber, Agency Oasis
- Mark Servais, Perficient, Inc.
- Mark Stiles, Genzyme
- Mark Ursino, Agency Oasis
- Martin Knudsen, XCentium
- Michael Reynolds, MedTouch
- Nick Wesselman, Active Commerce
- Niket Ashesh, XCentium
- Parshva Vora, Perficient, Inc.
- Peter Iuvara, mindSHIFT Technologies Inc.
- Rick Cabral, Genuine Interactive
- Sam Griffin, Agency Oasis
- Sean Connell, Verndale
- Sean Holmesby, Hedgehog Development
- Sean Kearney, Hedgehog Development
- Sheetal Kumar Jain, Horizontal Integration
- Stephen Tynes, Avanade
- Thomas Lin, VML, Inc.
- Tim Braga, Collette Vacations
- Trevor Campbell, Verndale
- Zac Malmquist, XCentium
Exceptional Sitecore Community Contribution Award
Hedgehog Development, United States
Hedgehog Development was awarded this elite designation for organizing and executing the Sitecore Virtual Summit and Virtual User Group. Led by Hedgehog Development's Mike Shaw, the Sitecore Virtual Summit was an online event containing 24 hours of Sitecore, with 32 contributors delivering 26 presentations from 10 different countries. Presentations were watched live by 2,178 attendees from 15 different countries. This completely community driven event raised over $5,000 for Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF).
For more information, visit our blog.
Sitecore is the global leader in customer experience management software. The company delivers highly relevant content and personalized digital experiences that delight audiences, build loyalty and drive revenue. With Sitecore's experience platform, marketers can own the experience of every customer that engages with their brand, across every channel. More than 3,500 of the world's leading brands – including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet and Heineken – trust Sitecore to help them deliver the meaningful interactions that win customers for life.
PR Manager, Sitecore
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.