Talbot County House Fire Rule Accidental - 47 ABC - Delmarva's Choice

Talbot County House Fire Rule Accidental

Posted: Updated:

ROYAL OAK, Md. - Officials have ruled a Wednesday afternoon house fire in Royal Oak, accidental.

The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office says the fire broke out just before 3PM, in the Thorneton Road home. It began in the interior laundry and storage room.

The blaze reportedly took 41 firefighters from three area departments, 30 minutes to control. Damages are estimated at $60,000. Luckily, no one was injured during the fire.

Officials say it was sparked by an electrical malfunction of the washing machine.

  • ContestsMore>>

  • Survey Contest Winners

    Survey Contest Winners

    Below find the winners of our Survey Contest:Winners of a $100 Giant Gift card:Survey # 1 - Ollie GravenorSurvey # 2 - Carey SenterSurvey # 3 -TBASurvey # 4 - TBAGrand Prize winner of a $1000 CarnivalMore >>
    Click here for a list of winnersMore >>
  • Teacher Who Makes A Difference

    Teacher Who Makes A Difference

    The WMDT 47 Teachers Who Make a Difference Contest is Sponsored by Accurate Optical: "Encouraging children of all ages to come in for an annual eye exam to help them see better in school." Each month weMore >>
    The WMDT 47 "Teachers Who Make a Difference" Sponsored by Accurate Optical Encouraging children of all ages to come in for an annual eye exam to help them see better in school.More >>
Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WMDT. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.