LEWES, Del. - A local medical center is offering lots of opportunities to get a free flu shot. Beebe Medical Center is offering free flu clinics for the community to adults over the age of 18. Officials suggest people ages 50 - 64, and anyone who's work has them being in close contact with others.
Every Monday, from September 16 to November 18, free flu vaccinations will be given from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the lobby of Beebe Medical Center on Savannah Road in Lewes.
Additional flu vaccination clinics are set for:
· Saturday, Sept. 21, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Beebe Health Campus Outpatient Center, Route 24, Rehoboth
· Wednesday, Sept. 25, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Beebe Lab Express, Millville
· Sunday, Sept. 29, 8:30 a.m. to noon at Lewes Presbyterian Church on King's Highway
· Tuesday, Oct. 1, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Camp Rehoboth, Baltimore Avenue, Rehoboth
· Thursday, Oct. 3, noon to 3 p.m. at Beebe Lab Express in Milton at 614 Mulberry St.
· Tuesday, Oct. 8, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Ocean View VFW on Marshy Hope Way
· Thursday, Oct. 10, noon to 3 p.m. at Beebe Lab Express in Millsboro
· Saturday, Oct. 12, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Rabbit's Ferry Community Center on Robinsonville Road, Lewes
· Tuesday, Oct. 15, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Sussex County YMCA in Rehoboth
· Wednesday, Oct. 23, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Crossroad Community Church on State Forest Road in Georgetown
· Tuesday, Oct. 29, 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Beebe Lab Express in Georgetown
· Sunday, Nov. 24, noon to 4 p.m. at Bethel AME Church on Mulberry Street in Milton.
For more information on the clinics, call Beebe Population Health at 302-645-3337. For a full listing of flu clinics, go to Beebe Medical's website.