WMDT 47 NEWS - Here is a list of firework shows around the area. If you know of any that we missed, email the information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post it in the comments below and we will add it to the list.
- Bethany Beach: July 4th after dark in Downtown Bethany Beach.
- Dover: July 4th at 9:20 PM above Legislative Mall. Parade at 6 PM.
- Laurel: July 4th at dusk. Should be visible throughout town.
- Rehoboth Beach: July 4th at 9:15PM unless the weather is a threat, then they can start as early as 8PM. They will be visible from the Boardwalk and all up and down the Shoreline.
- Cambridge: July 4th on the Waterfront. They will be visible from both Long Wharf Park near High and Water Streets and Great Marsh Park near Somerset Avenue and Hambrooks Boulevard.
- Crisfield: July 4th 9 PM from Somers Cove Marina
- Hebron: RESCHEDULED for July 5th at 9 PM on the Hebron Carnival Grounds.
- Easton: July 4th at Dusk at the Carnival grounds on Marlboro Road behind Target at Waterside Village. Rain date July 5th.
- Ocean City: July 4th at 9:30 PM in two locations:
- Downtown: on the beach at North Division Street.
- Uptown: at Northside Park at 125th Street.
- Ocean Pines: July 4th at 9:15 PM at Showell Park.
The annual fireworks celebration conducted by the Ocean Pines Association will take place at Showell Park on Thursday, July 4, at 9:00 p.m. If traveling on MD Rt. 589 during this time, be cautious and expect traffic delays.
- Oxford: July 3rd at Dusk over the Tred Avon River along the Strand. Rain date July 5th.
- Pittsville: July 3rd at Willards Elementary school
- July 4th at Delmarva Shorebirds Stadium after their 6:35 PM game.
- July 4th at Salisbury University's Athletic Fields at 9 PM. Park in any of the University's parking lots and walk through the tunnel under Route 13 to get a better view. Parking at both Bennett Middle and High Schools are also available.
- Snow Hill: Saturday, July 6th, at dusk, in Bryd Park, and can be viewed from anywhere Downtown, including Sturgis Park.
- Cape Charles: July 4th after dark on the beach.
- Chincoteague: July 4th at 10 PM at the Chincoteague Carnival Grounds on South Main Street.
- New Church: June 30th at dusk at the New Church Fire House
- Onancock: July 3rd Patriotic Band Concert & Ice Cream Social - 6:30PM