Salisbury House Fire Blamed On Unattended Cooking - 47 ABC - Delmarva's Choice

Salisbury House Fire Blamed On Unattended Cooking

Posted: Updated:

SALISBURY, Md. - Authorities blame unattended cooking, for a fire that caused $15,000 in total damages.

Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office says the fire in the kitchen of the Booth Street home, started just before 8 PM on Monday night.

The blaze, which was discovered by a passerby, took 28 Salisbury firefighters, 20 minutes to control. It has been ruled accidental.

No injuries were reported with the fire.

  • ContestsMore>>

  • Skybox Giveaway - August 11

    Skybox Giveaway - August 11

    Win a SkyBox for you and 24 of your closest family and friends!More >>
    Win a SkyBox for you and 24 of your closest family and friends!
    More >>
  • Midway Speedway Giveaway

    Midway Speedway Giveaway

    Thursday, June 26 2014 7:57 AM EDT2014-06-26 11:57:18 GMT
    Enter to win a Midway Speedway Four Person Park Pass This includes all day at the waterpark, four choice tickets (good for any ride or attraction) and a round of fire mountain golf. Rules No purchaseMore >>
    Enter to win a Midway Speedway Four Person Park Pass This includes all day at the waterpark, four choice tickets (good for any ride or attraction) and a round of fire mountain golf. Rules No purchaseMore >>
Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WMDT. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.