UPDATE: Unattended Cooking Blamed For Salisbury Blaze - 47 ABC - Delmarva's Choice

UPDATE: Unattended Cooking Blamed For Salisbury Blaze

Posted: Updated:

SALISBURY, Md. - The Salisbury Fire Department responded to a fire on Evans Place, off of Eastern Shore Drive, Thursday morning. Officials say no injuries were reported.

Authorities say the blaze engulfed a house and the structure was heavily damaged, causing a total of $50,000 in damages.

The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office says the fire was accidental, and was caused by "unattended cooking." It took 25 firefighters just under 30 minutes to control.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WMDT. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.