GOOD MORNING DELMARVA - Join us at the world famous Ocean City Boardwalk to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer. Of the net funds raised, 75% stays within the state of Maryland to fund vital community breast health education, screening, treatment and support programs.
Your support and donations mean these programs are available to women, men and families throughout Maryland who have been affected by breast cancer. Your support is lifesaving!
Part three of this interview series will focus on the pre-race events:
1. PAINT THE TOWN PINK!
Mayor Meehan is fully engaged and we are looking forward to seeing the Town of Ocean City Pink! If your business hasn't registered email Margo Mandes today…firstname.lastname@example.org to sign your business up for the Paint the Town Pink Competition!
Businesses will be judged on Friday, April 19th!
Great PRIZE for Winner…advertising with SeaBoard Media!
2. Friday, April 19th Concert for a Cure at Seacrets…featuring the band Monkey Paw!
Cost: $5 per person and open to the public!
All proceeds go to Komen Maryland
We encourage all our Team Captains to meet their teams at Seacrets Friday night!
3. Saturday, April 20th Fun for the Cure Events
All FUN FOR THE CURE EVENTS are open to the PUBLIC
A great way for everyone to show their support in our effort to find a cure for breast cancer.
4. 3pm - 5pm Planet Maze; $12 per person 2 hours of laser tag, mini golf, wall climbing
$6 per person goes to Komen Maryland.
5. Ice Skating at the Carousel Hotel for a Cure
7 - 9 pm
$10 per person
Includes: skate rentals, skating and food and beverage
100% of proceeds to go Komen Maryland
6. Pre-Registration will take place at the Convention Center on:
Friday, April 19th 10 am - 7 pm
Saturday, April 20th 10 am - 3 pm
7. Sunday, April 21st is Race Day! Registration opens at 6 am! Race starts at 8 am!! Come on out and experience Susan G. Komen's Race Village and maybe next year you'll want to be a sponsor, or a runner or a team tailgater too!! Together we will find a cure for this devastating disease!!
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, April 21, 2013 in Ocean City!