Thursday Morning Fire In Accomack County - 47 ABC - Delmarva's Choice

Thursday Morning Fire In Accomack County

Posted: Updated:

MELFA, Va. - WMDT has gotten reports of another fire in Accomack County on Thursday morning.

Officials confirmed the blaze on the 29,000 block of Lankford Highway in Melfa. Authorities say the fire was of a single story, unoccupied commercial building

Virginia State Police say the cause of the blaze appears to be arson and no injuries were reported.

We will continue to bring you more as it comes into our newsroom.

  • Local NewsDelmarva HeadlinesMore>>

  • Head-On Car Crash Kills 3 In Accomack

    Head-On Car Crash Kills 3 In Accomack

    Saturday, August 30 2014 11:39 PM EDT2014-08-31 03:39:26 GMT
    ACCOMACK COUNTY, Va. - A head-on collision has taken the lives of three after a drunk driver struck a car holding six people. The drunk driver, who was driving a van, has been arrested for DUI. The crashMore >>
    ACCOMACK COUNTY, Va. - A head-on collision has taken the lives of three after a drunk driver struck a car holding six people. The drunk driver, who was driving a van, has been arrested for DUI. The crashMore >>
  • Family of Deceased Magnolia Man Speaks Out

    Family of Deceased Magnolia Man Speaks Out

    Saturday, August 30 2014 10:54 PM EDT2014-08-31 02:54:56 GMT
    MAGNOLIA, De. - It's been a somber week for one Magnolia family, as unidentified human remains found across state lines turned out to be that of their missing loved one.More >>
    MAGNOLIA, De. - It's been a somber week for one Magnolia family, as unidentified human remains found across state lines turned out to be that of their missing loved one.More >>
  • Wyoming Delaware House Fire

    Wyoming Delaware House Fire

    Saturday, August 30 2014 10:54 PM EDT2014-08-31 02:54:16 GMT
    WYOMING, Del. - An accidental fire damaged a two-story Wyoming Delaware home. After an extension cord failed and ignited materials, black smoke began to rise from the bedroom window around 2 PM. NoMore >>
    WYOMING, Del. - An accidental fire damaged a two-story Wyoming Delaware home. After an extension cord failed and ignited materials, black smoke began to rise from the bedroom window around 2 PM. NoMore >>
Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WMDT. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.