Saturday Morning House Fire Displaces Residents - 47 ABC - Delmarva's Choice

Saturday Morning House Fire Displaces Residents

Posted: Updated:

DORCHESTER, CO., Md. - A family is left homeless after a Saturday morning blaze destroyed their house in Hurlock, Md.  The fire was discovered just after 9:30 am on February, 2 by an electrical contractor working at the home on the 6000 block of Pine Top Road.  Reports say, it took 50 firefighters an hour and a half to put out the 3 alarm fire.

Officials report the blaze caused $350,000 in damage and was likely due to an electrical failure.  No one was injured, but the two adult residents have been displaced and are being assisted by the Red Cross.

 

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WMDT. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.