A Princess Anne House Fire Kills 3 Pets - 47 ABC - Delmarva's Choice

A Princess Anne House Fire Kills 3 Pets

Posted: Updated:

PRINCESS ANNE, Md - The Maryland State Fire Marshall says a fire in Princess Anne may have been caused by an overheated extension cord.

Officials say the single alarm blaze broke out Tuesday around 6 AM on Mount Vernon Road in Somerset County. According to reports, the fire originated on the home's three season porch.

According to reports the fire caused about $20,000 dollars in damages to a two story home. No human injuries were reported but we're told 3 pets were killed in the fire.

Police have deemed the fire accidental at this time.

 

  • ContestsMore>>

  • Midway Speedway Giveaway

    Midway Speedway Giveaway

    Thursday, June 26 2014 7:57 AM EDT2014-06-26 11:57:18 GMT
    Enter to win a Midway Speedway Four Person Park Pass This includes all day at the waterpark, four choice tickets (good for any ride or attraction) and a round of fire mountain golf. Rules No purchaseMore >>
    Enter to win a Midway Speedway Four Person Park Pass This includes all day at the waterpark, four choice tickets (good for any ride or attraction) and a round of fire mountain golf. Rules No purchaseMore >>
  • Teacher Who Makes A Difference

    Teacher Who Makes A Difference

    The WMDT 47 Teachers Who Make a Difference Contest is Sponsored by Accurate Optical: "Encouraging children of all ages to come in for an annual eye exam to help them see better in school." Each month weMore >>
    The WMDT 47 "Teachers Who Make a Difference" Sponsored by Accurate Optical Encouraging children of all ages to come in for an annual eye exam to help them see better in school.More >>
Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WMDT. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.