House Fire in Salisbury - 47 ABC - Delmarva's Choice

House Fire in Salisbury

Posted: Updated:

SALISBURY, Md. -- A Saturday house fire in Salisbury is suspected to be caused by electrical wiring.

According to reports, firefighters arrived at the home on Newton Street around 1 p.m., where flames had already reached the second floor. No one was injured.

At the time, smoke was coming from an electrical panel on the rear of the home, but a fire investigator will provide official results.

  • Local NewsDelmarva HeadlinesMore>>

  • New Downtown Salisbury Trolley Hopes To Attract College Students

    New Downtown Salisbury Trolley Hopes To Attract College Students

    Friday, August 22 2014 7:39 PM EDT2014-08-22 23:39:36 GMT
    SALISBURY, Md - A new mode of transportation is coming to the Downtown Salisbury area, which is home to eclectic restaurants, trendy shops, and a thriving nightlife. Unfortunately, the majority of SUMore >>
    SALISBURY, Md - A new mode of transportation is coming to the Downtown Salisbury area, which is home to eclectic restaurants, trendy shops, and a thriving nightlife. Unfortunately, the majority of SU students have been missing out on all the fun.More >>
  • National Park Service Turns 98

    National Park Service Turns 98

    Friday, August 22 2014 7:02 PM EDT2014-08-22 23:02:35 GMT
    MARYLAND- The National Park Service is turning 98 years- old this year. They're letting all it's visitors celebrate with them...for free.More >>
    MARYLAND- The National Park Service is turning 98 years- old this year. They're letting all it's visitors celebrate with them...for free.More >>
  • Flip The Switch

    Flip The Switch

    Friday, August 22 2014 6:53 PM EDT2014-08-22 22:53:51 GMT
    SALISBURY, Md- After preparing for two and a half months, Lower Shore Enterprises officially "flipped the switch" today to power up their solar energy system.More >>
    SALISBURY, Md- After preparing for two and a half months, Lower Shore Enterprises officially "flipped the switch" today to power up their solar energy system.More >>
Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WMDT. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.