House Fire in Salisbury - 47 ABC - Delmarva's Choice

House Fire in Salisbury

Posted: Updated:

SALISBURY, Md. -- A Saturday house fire in Salisbury is suspected to be caused by electrical wiring.

According to reports, firefighters arrived at the home on Newton Street around 1 p.m., where flames had already reached the second floor. No one was injured.

At the time, smoke was coming from an electrical panel on the rear of the home, but a fire investigator will provide official results.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WMDT. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.