Attic Fan Malfunction Causes Delmar House Fire - 47 ABC - Delmarva's Choice

Attic Fan Malfunction Causes Delmar House Fire

Posted: Updated:

DELMAR, Md. - A Delmar family is cleaning up the damage from a house fire.    

Officials say last night's fire at a Downing Road, one-story residential home was caused by an accidental electrical malfunction from an attic fan.  The family tells WMDT Red Cross is helping them and put them up at a Holiday Inn Express last night.  Damage is estimated at $100,000.   

Officials add that as summer ends and winter nears, home owners should check attic fans to make sure they are properly running.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WMDT. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.