WORCESTER, Co., Md., - Local Worcester County officials have announced the drop off locations for Operation Medicine Drop. This one day drug take back effort will be Saturday from 10 am to 2pm. Residents are encouraged to bring unwanted, unused, or expired over-the-counter and prescription medications. Here are the drop off locations:
· Pocomoke Health Center, 400-A Walnut Street.
· Snow Hill Health Department, 6040 Public Landing Road.
· Berlin Police Department, 10 Williams Street.
· Food Lion, Rt. 611 in West Ocean City.
· Food Lion, Manklin Creek Rd. in Ocean Pines.
· Public Safety Building, 6501 Coastal Highway in Ocean City.