Recipe from Kathleen Limerick of Frankfort, Ind.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
6 pork chops
1 onion - chopped
1 bell pepper - chopped
1 large can diced tomatoes
3 stalks of celery - sliced
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Fry pork chops in vegetable oil until done to preference.
- Set aside in the bottom of a 13x9 cake pan.
- Add onion, bell pepper, and celery to skillet with oil.
- Saute until done.
- Add tomatoes and combine.
- Allow to cook until heated thoroughly.
- While sauteing vegetables, cook rice as directed.
- Once rice is done pour on top of pork chops in pan.
- On top of that pour the tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle top with parsley flakes.
- Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve each pork chop with rice on top.