SALISBURY, Md. - The WiHi Indians proved their worth to the Bayside conference, being the only team to finish undefeated at the 2017 Governor's Challenge.
WiHi ended the tournament with a 61-52 win over Gilman in the DMV Elite Showcase.
Sophomore Jaden Baker led the way with 15 points, five rebounds, and four steals. Devonta Dixon added 13 and big man Matt Lowe was the X-factor in this, posting eight points and five boards.
For Gilman, Jalen Rucker paced the Greyhounds with 24 points.
- Man charged in alleged assault in Harrington
- Three sought in connection to Dover armed robbery
- Authorities: Four suspects sought after robbing armored truck driver in Salisbury
- SCCC inmate sought on escape charges in Georgetown
- Dover man wanted in connection to assault against ex-girlfriend
- Police: Suspect wanted after two victims shot in Accomac