The Wesley Wolverines beat the RPI Engineers 45-27 in the first round of the NCAA playoffs at home today.
The game was close all the way up until the fourth quarter with seven lead changes in the first three quarters. It was a big day for Wesley quarterback Khaaliq Burroughs who went went 27-of-44 passing for 325 yards, four touchdowns along with 39 yards on the ground. Running back EJ Lee also had a productive day with 159 total yards, 116 on the ground with a touchdown and 43 yards through the ari and a receiving touchdown.
For the Engineers, quarterback George Marinopoulos went 21-36 with 227 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions. Keatonn Ackerman lead the Engoineers in recieving with 75 yards and a score off of 5 receptions and Johnny Ramsedell had 62 yards and a touchdown off of five receptions before leaving the game with a broken collarbone.
- Democrats unveil bill to ban assault-type rifles in Del.
- Del. woman, non-profit organization employee indicted on multiple fraud charges
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.
- Md. catholic school principal arrested on multiple DUI charges
- Smoke detectors being recalled as they may not detect smoke
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.