GEORGETOWN, De - Sussex Tech senior Jason Genshaw has seen his fair share of ups and downs in his high school career.
Jason was just a freshman when his father, Scott passed away from leukemia. One year after the loss of his father, Jason underwent Tommy John surgery on his elbow, that prompted him to miss a full year of sports. Now a senior, Jason has risen above his cirumstances to be better than ever on and off the field.
Tech Athletic Director Nick Pegelow and Head Football Coach Mark Quillin are special guests in this feature.
- Salisbury PD & City of Salisbury pass out treats to students to build community relationships
- ACE Peer Resource Center in Seaford provides Thanksgiving meals back-to-back days
- SBY Lions Club gives back to community through eye screenings and eyeglass recycling program
- Millsboro PD gives tips in light of recent car break-ins in Sussex Co.
- Steve Harvey nationwide turkey giveaway helps Delmarva
- Dealing with annoying relatives during holiday gatherings