The Smyrna Eagles boys basketball team defeated the Cape Henlopen Vikings on the road 54-43.
Smyrna trailed 37-35 after the third quarter but Azubuike Nwankwo had a big day, scoring twelve points including two big dunks in the fourth along with Anthony Watson who had eleven points to help Smyrna to the win. For Cape, Ian Robertson had a game high twelve points and Randy Rickards had eleven.
The Smyrna Eagles improved to 7-2 on the year while the loss drops the Vikings to 4-4.
- Trial postponed for man charged in fatal Sinepuxent Bay boating accident
- Warning Signs: Part Two
- Prisoner transported from Wicomico Co. escapes custody at Jessup psychiatric hospital
- Former Delaware governor to ride bike across United States
- Millsboro man on death row re-sentenced to life in prison
- Wife of slain Delaware trooper says he was proud of his work