Delmar, De - The second round of the "Shakedown in D-town" swept through Delmar this afternoon with hundreds packing the stands at the Delaware International Speedway. The day-long racing event featured dozens of cars, motorcycle's and ATV's from across the Eastern Shore; all making the trip to compete.
The main event this evening however tested two of the biggest stars from the hit TV show "Street Outlaws," Daddy Dave and Kye Kelley. Dave, making his second consecutive appearance at the race, faced off with Dale Collins Jr. in the first heat while Kelley raced Steve Drummond. Both local guys, Collins Jr. and Drummond came out victorious in the first race, as the fans showed their support from the nearby bleachers.
Catch up on"Street Outlaws," airing on the Discovery Channel every Monday.
- Fire officials: No injuries reported in Millsboro explosion
- After Florida shooting, Millsboro PD says they're prepped for an active shooting situation
- College of William & Mary picks first woman as president in 325 years
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.