The Dover Senators defeated the Sussex Tech Ravens by a score of 50 to 33.
This game was a strong defensive battle all game long as the score at the end of the first quarter was just 6-5 with the Senators ahead by one. Then at the end of the first half it was just 15-12. The Senators offense really heated up in the second half as they pulled away and outscored the Ravens big in the second half.
The Senators will return to action on January 10th, facing Brandywine, as the Ravens will return to action on January 12th, facing against William Penn.
Check out the highlights above!
- Hogan appoints Judge Price to fill Somerset Circuit Court vacancy
- Water back on after Ocean Pines water main break
- Maryland switches contractors for state park reservations
- Estimated $110,000 in damages from Salisbury house fire
- UPDATE: Gold alert for missing Harrington woman canceled
- Police investigate shooting of occupied Dover home
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »