The Dover Senators defeated the Sussex Tech Ravens by a score of 50 to 33.
This game was a strong defensive battle all game long as the score at the end of the first quarter was just 6-5 with the Senators ahead by one. Then at the end of the first half it was just 15-12. The Senators offense really heated up in the second half as they pulled away and outscored the Ravens big in the second half.
The Senators will return to action on January 10th, facing Brandywine, as the Ravens will return to action on January 12th, facing against William Penn.
Check out the highlights above!
- Wicomico Co. man found guilty on sex abuse of a minor, assault charges
- Accomack Co. man convicted of animal cruelty for shooting dog
- Lewes man charged with assault for reported abuse of foster child
- McAuliffe vetoes concealed guns for victims bill
- Dover man passes away from injuries sustained in early March crash
- Hogan vows veto of bill on low-performing schools
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »