The Dover Senators defeated the Sussex Tech Ravens by a score of 50 to 33.
This game was a strong defensive battle all game long as the score at the end of the first quarter was just 6-5 with the Senators ahead by one. Then at the end of the first half it was just 15-12. The Senators offense really heated up in the second half as they pulled away and outscored the Ravens big in the second half.
The Senators will return to action on January 10th, facing Brandywine, as the Ravens will return to action on January 12th, facing against William Penn.
Check out the highlights above!
- Trial postponed for man charged in fatal Sinepuxent Bay boating accident
- Warning Signs: Part Two
- Prisoner transported from Wicomico Co. escapes custody at Jessup psychiatric hospital
- Former Delaware governor to ride bike across United States
- Millsboro man on death row re-sentenced to life in prison
- Wife of slain Delaware trooper says he was proud of his work