The number one ranked Salisbury University baseball team defeated the number six ranked Mary Washington Eagles 21-0 in the C.A.C. championship, winning back to back championships.
In the C.A.C. championship game it was all Salisbury from the beginnig, scoring eight runs in the top of the first inning. The Seagulls had a total of fifteen RBI's in the game, including three from Scott Ardoin and Pete Grasso and two from Justin Meekins, Jack Barry, Ron Villone.
Salisbury pitcher Pete Grasso had an amazing day, holding the Eagles to just six hits and zero runs. He also hit a home run in the top of the eighth to send Tom LaBriola home for the games first of two home runs in the game, helping the Seagulls go on to win 21-0.
The Seagulls will travel to Catholic University on Wednesday April 26th to take on the Catholic University Cardinals at 3:30 P.M.
- Middle School student creates anti-bullying video
- Local murder case to take national spotlight
- Farmers markets boost local economy benefiting entire community
- Officials conduct aerial mosquito spraying in Dorchester, Worcester, and Somerset County
- Tips on how to deal with the wildlife on Assateague Island
- New bill aims to provide financial relief to first-time home buyers in Delaware